Special bowl gouge:
- Ideal for crossbar turning. Strong and fast chip removal due to the special form of the tool.
- For boring of all cambered forms which are not possible with a chisel.
Round nose end scraper:
- Optimal for fine finishing of crossbar works (bowls, boxes, etc). The preparatory work takes places using spindle gouges or special bowl gouges.
Oval skew chisel:
- Following advantages compared to the standard skew chisel:
- Optimal additional tool to the standard skew chisel
- No damage of the tool rest
- Optimal adjustment to the mould of the workpiece
- Easy machining of round forms
- This tool heard to the standard equipment of each wood turner. It is the ideal instrument for parting of side grain or for cutting of small plates.